Monday, August 10, 2009

Juventus' Marchisio Upset By Cristiano Zanetti Sale


Juventus midfielder Claudio Marchisio is struggling to comprehend the club's decision to sell veteran Cristiano Zanetti, who officially joined Fiorentina on Monday.

"Zanetti to the Viola? I haven't spoken to him, but I did not expect this," he sighed to firenzeviola.it.

"In both my role and as a person, the fact is he helped me a lot and I have great admiration for him. I don't understand why he has been sold."

The 23-year-old is not convinced that the former Inter man's departure will allow him to play more often either.

"Does it mean more space for me? In theory, yes, but with so many commitments we could have both played in a lot of good matches."

Zanetti joined the Bianconeri in 2006, and has been viewed as an excellent servant to the club during his three years in Turin by the Italian press.
Source : Goal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment