Sunday, September 13, 2009

Trezeguet: "I am working hard to get back to my levels"


The victory against Lazio can be defined as one of first timer: the first goal of Martin Caceres on the day of his official debut but also the first goal of the “new” career of David Trezeguet. After quite a bit of suffering, at the Olimpico the Franco-Argentine returned to scoring. In fact he did so with one of his typical goals typical of the area striker he is, at the end of  a match during which he tried quite a few times his luck at goal.
Trezeguet has returned even when it comes to motivation, so much so that he made a statement which will surely be appreciated by Ferrara and all the Juventus supporters. «I have not yet reached a definite decision whether to leave Juventus at the end of the season. I must still speak to my family. Even tonight I realized how much everybody loves me and how happy they were with my goal. The goal scored tonight has a great taste. Today for me is a return to great levels. After the injury I worked hard and suffered in order to return and my team mates really helped me a lot. I am drawing close to Sivori? For me it is an honour seeing that Omar was one of my idols. For now, however, I am interested in re-finding my best condition and continuing to be useful to this team. On Tuesday the Champions League takes off. We showed we are there in the championship and now it is the turn of others to show they are. We are hopeful for this season. The club really did a great deal to make this team more competitive. It is now up to us players to do our part».

No comments:

Post a Comment