Sunday, September 13, 2009

"I Hope Injury Is Not Serious" – Diego

Juventus midfielder Diego had to be substituted in the first half of last night's clash against Lazio at the Olimpico in Rome, in the third matchday of Serie A, due to a muscular injury.

The former Werder Bremen player will have some tests today as he hopes that the injury will not be as bad as the one he suffered in Germany in the past months.

"I feel a bit of pain, on Sunday I will undertake some tests," declared the Brazilian player to Sky at the end of the clash against the Biancocelesti.

"My muscular problem in Germany of last Spring was very serious, I hope that this is less."

According to the latest indications, Diego is at risk of remaining out for at least 20 days, even though it will all be clearer once the test results are out.

What seems certain is that the player will miss his debut Champions League game for the Bianconeri as they host Bordeaux on Tuesday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment