Monday, August 24, 2009

Diego: «Our objective is to win the championship»


The first match of Diego in the Serie A is much more then positive with the Brazilian champion distributing great balls and even putting in the ball for Iaquinta’s goal.

«I am distrubuting the ball which is what I am here to do. We are playing well and I am sure we can improve further and do well. Our objective is to win the chmapionship.
I am feeling better even if I am not at my 100% . I must still improve but I am sure that soon I will be able to give even more. We want to do well and our will will help us achieve results.The most important thing is understand and create space. Italian football is comparable to continental football and the most important thing is the feeling with my mates».

No comments:

Post a Comment